Carpinteria/Padaro Beach, CA (new location!)
Kariella is looking to hire a few experienced, top notch Sales Associates (Hours can be flexible at 15-40 hours a week, every other weekend required). Must have a minimum of 1+ years of retail sales experience, be driven and used to working with sales goals and have a proven track record in WOMEN'S CLOTHING sales. Responsibilities to include but not be limited to: Stock, Styling, Sales, Store Operations, Scheduling, Training, Receiving/Inventory, Customer Service, Event Coordination, Social Media and Driving Sales. Pay Competitive DOE.
Have you spent time running a boutique? Or maybe managing a high end retail store? Are you self motivated and anxious to make your goals each and every day? Have a passion for styling and merchandising? Would you describe your style as Modern Bohemian? If you answered yes then we want to meet you!
Kariella is looking to hire a Full Time Boutique Manager (Hours can be flexible at 30-40 a week, some weekends required). MUST be extremely reliable and have flexible availability as you will be responsible for running the show at our beautiful Ojai and Ventura locations.
MUST have a minimum of 2 years of retail experience in Women's Clothing, be driven and used to working with sales goals and have a proven track record in women's clothing sales.
Responsibilities to include but not be limited to: Hiring, Training, Sales, Store Operations, Scheduling, Receiving/Inventory, Customer Service, Events and Driving Sales.
MUST be highly organized and take direction well.
You will be running a staff of 6+ people. Reviews are given every 6 months and those with excellent work ethics and sales performance will be rewarded. Managers also have the opportunity to earn monthly cash bonuses. Earning potential of $25+ hr 401K matching.
Kariella is looking to share the modern bohemian lifestyle we actively live, in the small town of Ojai, CA through video content. We are looking for someone who resonates with this lifestyle and can convey it through video and digital content creation that also strongly represents our brand. We are ideally looking for someone passionate about the fashion industry who understands what our consumer base is looking for and has the capability of shooting on the fly every week. The person in this position will produce weekly relevant content much like what an influencer presents to their following.
What we're looking for:
- Proficiency in idea planning, shooting and editing both with a professional camera and software and an iphone
- Ability to shoot a variety of content that extends from social media videos, product awareness, how to videos, weekly updates/new arrivals, around town videos and BTS, Instagram reels
- Actively watches trending videos on platfroms such as Instagram, TikTok, Facebook and YouTube
- Responsible in handling all aspects of the video production, scheduling, editing and delivery of content to our Social Media Manager
- Works closely with Owner and Social Media Manager in development and execution
- Adaptive mentality and looking to constantly grow and adjust their shooting style to trends and content online
- Organized, motivated, and excited about all aspects of production
- Familiar with gear, lighting and software to ensure successful and high quality shoots even with an iphone
- Must understand how to overcome obstacles and stay driven
- Willingness to drive from one location to the other (Ojai to Ventura)
- Great at working in teams